Monday, October 1, 2007

Japanese Belly Warmers

I was introduced to these on the KnittingHelp forum. They are Japanese belly warmers and I love them!
It is just a band that you wear around your waist. I want to make several, both in stretchy knit fabric and knitted ones. I can't wait to start!

Update: Ok, I just purchased the knitting materials I need to make my first one. I suppose that until I start it, I am now the owner of a mini-stash. I'll upload pics of my plans and my mini-stash later, first - dinner!

3 comments:

ekgheiy said...

Cool. I think they're kinda cute :) Unfortunately, I'm too ... um ... portly for one though.

Be sure to post progress reports/pics. I'd love to see how yours turns out. Are you knitting it from a pattern or just making up your own?

Prazzie said...

I'm just going to wing it! And afterwards I'm going to walk around all smug and talk about "my design", haha!

I'm no twig myself, but with a nice coat and demure colours, I'm hoping I can carry it off.

ekgheiy said...

Sweet!!! You go girl! :)